Comment on page
Creating an account
You will need to have a Goerli testnet account to access the Wasabi demo. Unless you already have an account, you will need to create one.
To create a Goerli testnet account and connect your wallet to Wasabi, you will need to follow these steps:
- Install a wallet that supports the Goerli testnet, such as MetaMask.
- Open the wallet and select the Goerli testnet from the network dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Create Account" button to create a new Goerli testnet account. You will be prompted to create a password for the account and to save the recovery phrase, which you should keep in a safe place.
- Once your Goerli testnet account is created, you will need to obtain some testnet ETH to use on the network. You can do this by visiting a faucet, such as https://goerli-faucet.slock.it, and requesting testnet ETH.
- Once you have testnet ETH, you can connect your wallet to Wasabi and clicking on the "Connect Wallet" button. This will open a pop-up window that will allow you to select your Goerli testnet account from the wallet and authorize us to access it.
- Once your wallet is connected, you can interact with the exchange using your Goerli testnet account and testnet ETH.