Comment on page
Rules & Rewards
You are officially invited to the Wasabi Testnet Trading Competition starting on January 5th and ending on March 15th, 2023!
Participation is free and open to the public. It is a unique opportunity for top traders to compete for rewards, win access to our closed beta, and get a sneak peek into the world of decentralized NFT options.
Winners will earn ETH along with airdrops:
- 🥇 1st Place wins 2 ETH and 2 Wasabi NFT Airdrops
- 🥈 2nd Place wins 1 ETH and 2 Wasabi NFT Airdrops
- 🥉 3rd Place wins 0.5 ETH and 2 Wasabi NFT Airdrops
- 4th-10th Places win 1 Wasabi NFT Airdrop
- 11th-100th Places win 1 Wasabi NFT Allow List
Wasabi NFT grants access to our private Mainnet beta before it is released to the general public. As an NFT holder, you will be eligible for future rewards.
Winners are determined by the highest number of points earned. Your score is calculated using the following criteria:
- +1 Point for every option purchased
- +1 Point for every option exercised using the arbitrage tool.
- +[Net Profit x 100] points for the net profits generated using the arbitrage tool.
- +[Net Profit x 100 x 2] points if a profitable trade is shared on Twitter from the competition page (double the points)
- You can earn up to +10 points for submitting helpful bugs or feedback through this form. Our team will review each submission.
To be eligible, have an ETH wallet address ready and follow the below steps.
- 2.Whitelist your ETH wallet address on the #whitelist channel.
- 3.Request & receive Goerli ETH (GETH is used for paying gas fees on the network)
- 4.Request & receive Demo ETH (DETH is used for purchasing options)
- 5.Enter the competition with your first option trade!